Tuesday 12 September 2006

Gaia, Earth Mother




I didnt mean to ruin the picture below, but this is what i washed today. ;)






I love this picture, alot. Enjoy.



two more days till break.. OMG I cant wait

Updates
Meeting tomoro with Education Adelaide. *sighz need to up my performance since I m bringing a new guy.. T_T
Assignment I have........................................ not yet start.. lol
No plans for spring break.. just take it as a break and catch up

---- blog updates ->
see that corner bottom right? the one titled Leisure? those are some recommended games by me! Hk cafe its like Diner Dash, this one u make drinks ONLY. Nana Crash is a game you can excel only if u play it trial and error OR you knw JAP... Eyemaze is Jolene's recommendation to me.. and I find it a very WONDERFUL game to play... ORsinal Sunshine, :) ahh.. the one website that I like alot! Its so different, classy and yet trendy :) the games are simple and suitable for both genders and all ages

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...