Thursday 7 September 2006

Its There But Its Not

Took a nap after I read finished the assignment and WWE annual report, had this vague dream, I woke up, and saw on the screen there were 3 ppl sending msgs to me... and I feel warm, cos the heater was just next to the bed. I fall back to the bed.

Reallywoke up this time, no msgs.... and MY GAWD the floor is freezing!!
Sign? Nahh... but it felt good.

Restarting my work again.

After this still got
Acc Theory
Env Media
MGT!

And not to mention the emails and proposals I have to prepare by end of the week... sighs

Oxfam.. join Oxfam for those who are interested in volunteer works. :) They are a not-for-profit organization, with the purpose of trying to achieve the basic rights for everyone.

Its so meaningful.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...