Friday 22 September 2006

Conversion!

Hey Guys, its time for you guys to switch to BetaBlogging as well ^_^ haha... come on lah~~~ Join me!! lolz.... actually... most of you guys also have the tagboard and there is no place to "Insert Comment", so nvm really.. its those.. ppl who dont update often, Chocoholic Memoirs and Red Cauldron that I am keen to leave comments!! :(

I had a dream the other day, that the tagboards, you can actually open it up and read the history from the first tag... gee... wouldnt that be nice..

Hmm.. my below post only receive 1 comment, and ITS SO OBVIOUS its nancy.. lolz... (sry Yee Li) I mean like... skirt + text + the face? oklah.. maybe the last one wasnt really that obvious.. heee

I went to Uni/City today... sent the letter to Santos. updated AIESEC.net.. etcs saw De Vern :)

hmm...
Life is weird... hahah.. I KNOW I shouldnt be talking abt the same stuff over n over...

is been one week since the break... one week left to go

=) I wanna go back kl and watch all the cinema movies and eat everything!!!!!


I think I spent a lil too much time on drawing these days.. haha.. :P

waiting for Carolinaaa.. jupp!!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...