Saturday 16 September 2006

Island Dream

I dreamt about this couple stranded on this place in the middle of nowhere in the ocean after their plane crash. The couple met another lady there, who wa also from the plane..
Then theres the part where i dreamt about this warcraft dota + granary which reminds me of imperia. The acolytes are actually mining from some area and putting it onto the granary.. It also looks like something u find from age of empire.

Then, after that, my char was attacked by enemy and I managed to run into the bust and tp back to base,

The couple were having this arguement and after the guy found the solution, the gurl was embarrass and said ".. with that attitude" (i dont rmb).. it was meant to be like praising the person and that he shouldnt tease her. later he used back the same quote to that gurl

after that, it was starting to rain as u can see ripples on the surface of the water. i(guy) swam to another land to look for some tools. then i met another girl who was stranded as well. i intro myself as the pilot of the plane and the gurl somewhat was pissed at me when she asked "u r the one who brought us to this place?"

The dream ended with me recalling my seat in the plane and there were i think 4 photos sticked to the sit in front of me. first was a photo of myself in a pilot uniform, then there was this photo on my daughter, a map of some place and the last one was my son. my son was not in the plane but he was kidnapped.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...