Monday 18 September 2006

msn & blogger testing my patience

sigh.. when r they going to fix beta blg? everything when i want to login i need to go to my page, click sign in, key in my user n pword, then let them sign in and go to my bookmark and open my page again. from there, i then head to new post... sighs

this is because once i signed into beta blg, the DUMB FCKing server starts an endless mindless idiotic cycle from main page to a blank page with heading (redirecting to..) and back to main page again. WTF i got limitGBs per month okay :P

anyways.. used to it already. ;( its only been a week since i joined beta blg but it feels like a month? maybe excessive blogging did the job. ;( I rmb the quote "intensive training" :) jolene and I used to use the term for our studies.. haha.. and we just laugh whenever we said it out.. the other will go like "Bullshit" ;P haha.. wish she can read this... yeah... excessive blogging, change the photo thousand times and learned alot abt html this week.. on my own + karyan's help. ;) generally once you r into it, i think you know the alleys and shortcuts to editing ur own template :P

Tragedies for today
sorry liverpool lost yet again. rotation is not doing its job Benitez.
i lost my mechanical pencil to its death. ;( its been with me since... last yr i think... a good servant he was. thankfully i bought the same one... but diff color :P haha
ethan cried too much. ;( feel sad for him. wish i could understand him

yeah.. talked to catherine. shd i blog this? i dunnno.. haha... wanna put it into words that only i can rmb and her too. we talk abt her excitement and how the chat ended up going downhill after i told her something unnecessary.. ah well.

thank gawd. well, thank you Nancy, Tai Yin and .... er.... Ju-Lear? :) yeah.... =D :) =D thank YOU for being there to talk to me and offer me some shit good advice! :) haha

funny thing i like to say is that taiyin is having a bird zoo in her own room... all the shit pooed everywhere... groosss

hl's car kena bang and run by bunch of bitchy gurls. next time i ll use the term ANALS to label those fcking gurls cos anals are someshitass dumbbitches who got nth better to do but bitch abt my fren :( sad. well.. fuck them.

resolution. decrease the usage of foul language please :(. dota nt helping :P

hmmm feel like sticking a photo..

oh yeah

Nik Besagno. those who play fm and interested in young players like me, you ll know him. he is an american playing for salt lake city, age 16 when the season starts. def/mid (center)
i like him alot. he is 1988. 2 yrs younger than me :( haha.



nth much... need to call SA tourism and settle proposal for Oxfam tomro.. eb platform too. insight xp perhaps? :Pjy finished d.. goddammit... faster than me summo ;(

hmmm nth d i guess. ;) have a good night sleep everyone
hmmm hmmm...
wait
yeah... talked to stef abt christianity :) interesting chat. learned abt things i want to know more abt :)

stef told me abt couple of artists she listening to nw.. feel like to promote for her. she dint ask me to, but i feel like it :P haha

daniel mueller-schott & kate havnevik

wondering if minli kena tummy ache again today? :P haha

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...