Monday 18 September 2006

Sound of Love

Ah. I just watched finished the Sound of Color. It aired in the cinema last year during CNY. I didnt think much abt it then. The show was about Miriam Yeung, a blind girl who was fated to meet with Tony Leung. After their one date together, Tony got blind as well due to some "supernatural" incident. Anyways, their lives together begins here as she guide him through the blind's world. However, Tony's eyes recovered and they separated, before coming back together in the end.

The movie ends with both of them in a mall trying to look for each other with their ears. :) I LOVE THIS PART SO MUCH!! The sound from Miriam's watch when she opens and closes it brings a sense of familarity to Tony, among the sea of people's voice and noise. He was able to single out that sound, the sound of his love. :) Ahhh

He then put the star sticker on his face and said to her "This star belongs to you forever."

=D

Talked to Stef today. It was like wat? From 8am -> 4pm. (on-off) Yeah... few hours I think.. talked about good looking footballers because I DONT UNDERSTAND why she thinks Tim is goodlooking whereas Van der Vaart is not~~ argh.. haha.. :P Then talked abt asam garam!! makes me wanna eat mooree! haha.... she showed me this Globe Trekker in Tahiti/ French Polynesia... OMG usd60bucks a night... looks freaking good for a honeymoon! (check it on you tube. globe trekker)

Then she gave me Violin crash course.. haha... on Strads basically... and about this Joshua Bell who doesnt look 39 owning the most expensive violin in the world 4mil+ MY GAWD! siao~

yeahhh.. I always enjoyed chatting abt things that are just not ordinary. learning abt each other makes the talk fun and interesting. talked to Min Li tooo!!! she's really sad n tired :( hope she'll get better.


m i being used? if i m to those people i feel closed with, i dont really care. dont tell me you never "use" your fren to help you do something before.

^^ Planning TRIPx! should we play counting down to the day i leave Adelaide? hahah I havent even booked my ticket but I am sure my relatives are really excited to see Ethan.. ;P

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

nice picture with ethan ... at least he is not crying. hehehehe ... but a bit blur lar.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...