Monday 4 September 2006

England v Andorra

ESPN Soccernet's review on the match....

MOAN OF THE MATCH: It was marred by some outrageous attempts at timewasting by Andorrans who appeared more injury-prone than Darren Anderton and Chris Kirkland combined, If they didn't want to play the game, they should have just said.

I am in the AIESEC office now... waiting for Laura to come in... waiting for the courage to ring SANTOS...

three more days to doomsday

I guess.. living, is a mystery. you always ask questions. why why why... Are we human really that special? Why is there the notion that animals can't think or be rational? Just because they are not as smart as humans does not mean they don't have a mind.

I am looking foward to next year, as I hope there would be less bad news and more cheerie & happy events~

I am looking foward to the age of 30, when I think back and see how far I've come

I am NOT looking foward to the age of 50 and above. I can't imagine myself having wrinkly skins. its too gross. I cant imagine having white hair.. (i havent had white hairs before.... nt really... just bad dandruffs :( ) I just hope I dont look as bad as other oldies...

I am looking foward to have a relationship. :) Have I told you? I would like to get married by 23... so that me and my wife can have a wonderful 5-6yrs of time together, before having a kid~ :) cos you know~ once you got kid, your private time together is longer private anymore... lol

I am looking foward to ANY reunions 5 yrs from now. HELP, SMDU, Uni of Adelaide... anything~ :) I wonder where we all will be.... CCW is still in the process of completing his degree.. lol

LOOKing foward, Looking aHead, Looking to the Future, seeing everything but a clear vision. You ll see that its best to lift your head and walk towards what your are heading for and leave whats behind, behind. Past experience should be taken as memories, sad or not, I am the kind of person who cherished it. You told me that I treated you the worst way that anyone could (implied). I think that I treated you badly, and that I should have given you more. Now what's left of you with me, are beautifully memories.

Http:///www.kiwibox.com
life is too short to care about what people say (this does not mean that i dont care abt what u said)
addon> i know i know its over d.. no pt talking ovr n ovr abt it

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...