Saturday 16 September 2006

hmm

I missed out aaron :P (sorry this is going to be the only pst)

Checked multiply for photos.

I Like:
Catherine in BotB album
Amanda in Christmas Special
HELP friends in Nancy House + Genting. :) took lotsa photos.. NICE ones.. esp wit yeeli :)

emm... Yeah...

hmm realised I got alot of nice photos.. (not ppl's face), I took alot of butt shots, ppl using their hands to block the cam and ppl just covering their face! :) ahha.. will find time to cramp all these to their own headings and post the photos in multiply

multiply uploaded pics in august last year :P
karma, nancys, stefs :)

i feel:
I feel odd-out. Its still the thing with my college buddies?(haha sounds funny). Same thing happened here... well, not as bad but still... I m nt close as them (uni) as Nancy etc, so its easier for them to leave me out.. and to think abt it. end yr trip might include kahmun they all too right??????????????????????????????????????????? PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME OUT T_T
other than that, chat with hl n ks abt trips :P haah
Anyone can drive car around penisular lemme know!!! its time to get the plan planned! :)
1) KL -> PG -> Ipoh -> Mlk -> PD Stay overnite at PG and Mlk/PD
2) KL -> Mlk -> PD stay overnite at Mlk/PD

I want gunung tahan, but hl say i kenot tahan.. and wh dont want... so...

i said Desaru.. hl say malays pee and shit there.. soo...

I think Penang is good.. but only to eat :)

hmm dunno la... sbh n swak might be fun but too expensiv

thought abt going kelantan n teregganu but i doubt that i wanna go... hmmm
pahang? anything nice in pahang?

lol

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...