Saturday 2 September 2006

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (its interesting post k!)


SMuCHks@!@@@@!!! I dont care~~~ :)
Happy to get back my KEYBOARD again.... :) and to think that you ll betray me.. LOL

:) things to do for today
finish ma tute for last week & next
DO AUDITING ASSIGNMENT
send email drafts to Sophie andd...

THATS IT!!!

:)
ohh someone commented that my blog is nice.. i told her its just simple (plain).. then she point out that thats the reason y... MMM.... I like it.. but maybe its time for a makeover ? Its not something I like to do... but... signals a new fresh blog? lol

btw the title.. after using just for a short period... SUXXX.... I lurve the previous one sooooo mUCH better! heeh

when one lacks creativity, you can imagine hw badly the names they can Come out with.. LoL
e.g. HejoKa.. .lol > Heng Joo Ka
LOLOLOL

i m wondering how much i weigh nw... no weighing machine here... so... i m not sure.. but pretty sure its numbers are larger than when i was in kl. lol...

calvin is in drake uni...

wat else wat else.....? nothing laa..

waiting for fm to come out lo
arsenal signed gallas... nick got a good theory on westham's purchase of tevez n mascherano

and...
?

yeah i m beginning to play msn life kitmun nw. stay off9 unless got ppl that i want to talk to
nvr really like that style... cos like if A and B are the same sort of person, and they both wanna talk to each other, they ll be like
A: "Where's B?? Hmmm.. I shall wait for B to come online before revealling myself to public... I don't wanna talk to that C and D... trying to avoid them"

B:"Dengg, where is A?!? Got so many things to share~~ GOSSIPS! waaa I really wanna talk to A le. Shd I go on9 & wait? Hmm better dont la... staying on9 when no one msg u could be a sad sad sad situation"

LOL well that is just a FAKE scenario.... of coz in reality A n B would know each other's "style" to compliment one another... and I DO feel SAD when I c ppl who I talk to nt msging me (this is abt making the 'move'). I mean like Wth... Its not a big deal le and I dont mind initiating the chat.. but like gosh... doesnt that show that you only talk to me just because I want to? That you dont really mind not talking... well its not really a prob really..if u r a normal sane human. I just dislike the idea of frens that i think of as frens not wanting to talk to me... T_T

yapz.

Cat suggested to me to use mcfly for mp3.. will remind myself to use it for next month's. haihz -- sad note to myself: U like to call her Catherine.. you dont call her Cat.. well, not before... look at u nw

One of the many things i like to do before i die:
---have a trip around the world with friends

Funny thing happened yesterday >> cos' my shampoo was almost used up already, i already bought a new one a few weeks back. Warning: next time rEAd THE GODDAMN LABEL CLEARLY!! damn... guess what? I realised the 'shamPOO' that i bought was a conditioner..... OMG.... how lame can that be.. LOL.. bought my shampoo yesterday..

hmmm

i realised that this is either 296 or 7th post... divide that by 2 yrs... about 150 post a year.. that means abt 3 posts every week.
I wonder how many ppl come n go... hehe could install those checkers... etc... but dont bother la... did i tell u guys d? i think i did... but i ll just repeat it AGAIN.... dont like chat cos wont record forever.. :P

and my gawd... MY computer is starting to lAGG d.... jeezz... cant imagine changing my 'mistress' after so long... :P

oh btw, any of you guys who are using the pirated WINDOWS.. got that Wgatray.exe prob where they tell you that u have been a notti boi/gurl and ask you to get it resolve? my sis did... fixed it for her

Sandra my env n media lecturer, sent me this pic.. its Dingo pups! hope u gals luv it.. ( I KNOW U WILL!)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...