Wednesday 20 September 2006

AIESEC

I alwys thought that it was smething special, like, I had a some sort of 'faith' that brings me to AIESEC. I don't think so anymore.

Even Yee Joo (serious) is an AIESEC member in HELP. Yeh Chuin & JY in their own respective uni(s). So.... now, I think that it was just that I was only a step ahead of them in realising about AIESEC.

I don't know. Why like when I am in HELP, they dont have the club... and now that I am here all hyped up over AIESEC... they formed a newly AIESEC over there?? And why does NO ONE, NO ONE, our seniors, our parents, teachers, tell us anything about this absolutely wonderful and perfect organization for business students before this? and like, all of a sudden, my generation have a sudden raised awareness of this org and started to be sooo interested in it? WHY?

I guess, I am, like everyone else in my gen, interested in ccontributing to the society :)

I just thought it was something different, I thought I was different

feels like a kick in the arse

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...