Friday 8 September 2006

fck


damn shit face stupid ie!
typed like darn too long to do this to me
ah well

talked abt my subjects
talked abt rumour has it and family stone which i m going to watch later
talked abt me having no time to watch or play anymore (those are going to be my 1st dvd for two weeks)
talked abt yeeli, nancy, eeling and their blogs.... yeeli dropped out cos i think that she dont really want ppl reading some of what she wants to write.. (blogs are personal, at least they can/shd be)
talked abt catherine, hw she find the end chorus line weird..
talked abt going to thesaurus on "make up"

decided to post this pic

its from my friend in Kenya nw.. :)

A View of Nairobi

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...