Saturday 23 September 2006

hmm anonymous

http://joeyk86.blogspot.com/2005/07/new-day-mission-saving-dfp.html#comments

friends and sister (singular) lol.. know abt the thang that happened last year.. that anonymous guy who came into my blog and start rambling shits...

i alwys wonder who he is? hehe.. you know deep down inside i got a name lah... but duwanna say it out...cos its nt nice that you point finger at someone without evidence.
but i analyse the "case" this way
1) i dont think strangers who read this blog and think its lame will come back and look at it again to comment..
2) that means that person is someone i know in my life... but who? i like to ruled out all gals cos: gals wnt do that to me :P, they ll be more confronting i think... language wise as well.. gals more understanding.. and wont complain abt other ppl's blog for talking abt their daily lives....and the MAJOR sign that its not a girl... BADAK KERBAU.. lol.. so this guy is a guy and is someone i know
3) isit help/smdu/outside? friendster... i put in my url there.. maybe thats where he got it from.. i dunno... but really the part of him coming back that is the weird part la... means this person is close but hate me in disguise? i wonder if he stills come over here.. haha... but I think I would love to see him again.. i dunno.. it just makes me laugh seeing ppl doing this... lol
4) this person is obviously somewhat jealous of my life... i think so... but the weird part is that.. i dont think that there is anything in my life that others shd feel jealous abt..? i mean like wat... i m not smart, i m not rich, i m fat & short... sudahlah i m a mediocre... still wanna attack me likedat.... makes me feel that someone got their SPOTLIGHT on me.. lol.. dunno lah.. i think whoever he is... i hope that he grown up lah.. yah loh! come to think abt it.. i dont think ppl at our age will do something as stupid as that right? unless i really insulted that person badly... SORRY lah...




catherine go read the back from coles, got shimramyun
just counted -- did more than 40posts this month.. ;( bad i think

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...