Sunday 10 September 2006

Warrawong





SMS Log 1 I always lvoe the idea of adventure> not alot of frens are williing to do it with me. Cat .. always. Ks & Hl, one time drive around hartamas to jln ttdi n back to Penang Mari.. Ching May & Kit Mun to KL :) FUNnn!

Log 2 Relief! I began to think that this was not gonna be my day when the 165 came! The bus smells diff from those i took b4.. country air perhaps? Lol
Steepness.. like 90 degrees upwards.. lol
Finally.. after endless up & downs, barking dogs, & a roung 20-30mins walk

Casper the Barn Owl makes no noise when flying.. not even slightest! He flew over and right on top of me.... (couldnt imagine if he pooed)
Log 4 Lost my log 3 in the process of making this log.. Had my lunch.. fish n chips, Now I am just going to wait for the platypus to come out. Drizzling


No, I didnt manage to see the platypus. The trip got me thinking about alot of things. How I am capable of doing something I really want to.... and just learn to enjoy my own time alone. I dont think anyone can be that crazy to do that walk with me. But I enjoyed it. Guess thats some sort of independent sort of feeling that you get.

^^

Read some guy's blog on Nick Lachey's Revolution. It is meaningful.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...