Thursday 14 September 2006

Good Night x 3

Ee Ling's essay on the Star! Toiling Together
how Great is that? I mean I wanna post my comment in the opinion/letter/feedback section also tak masukk :P

CHLOE! She emailed me...waaaa *gasps for air.. haha.. nola, not that serious but yeah...
I quote this from my reply to her

"Its really really REALLY nice,happy,delighted,wonderful to hear from you!! ^^"

Its teal/turqouise cos thats the color that reminds me of her.

Alicia added me in MSN.

=)
Goood Night... GOod Night... GOOD NIGht!

oopz... forget to do my auditing and acc theory
comtemplating the idea of skipping classes, but nah.. I m going to learn for onemore day!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...