Friday 8 September 2006

Warrawong Wildlife Sanctuary



did all these .... endless search of maps...



to get to this tomro

Mr Ppus I Am COMING! at 8 in da morning.. then have to walk for x kms before reaching the place.. ;( Long tiring day... Hopefully u r going to reward me by letting me take a hot sexy pic of u ^^


IN OTHER NEWS---- my shit ass stupid back of my knee got either some sickening infection or just that its fucking dry... gosh.. its like burning red .. even after i shower, lotioned it.. T_T I DUWANNA die.. too young.. seriously, its like everytime i move it, can well like the skin is in pain.. xxxx

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

go see the doctor lar. free one. get cream to put on. better cure it early or else wait dunno what happen later.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...