Saturday 23 September 2006

Back from Coles ^_^

After i took my shower at 12, sister came to the bathroom door and ask me to teman her go Coles.. I was like "Now?" She stared at me awhile..."After you get dress up" heee!

So off we went... to Coles, me n sister... :) Its been awhile since like... hehe we go together somewhere... last was walking to the library together...



I realised something... Asians luv to shop at night.. =) aha... I think at home also I like to go ramlee burger and 7eleven at night.. or yumcha 2am likedat... fun merr.. hehe summo outside nia... walk walk REACH d.. haha
some photos i took.. vegemite: i havent try it yet.. hahaha MUD CAKE OMG THIS IS the CLOSEST thing I can get to the ss2 choc cake :P
that milk replaces my dutch lady.. T_T i miss my perumpuan belanda!!





mee
check the photo below... its baby food ... next to tampons


I dont know what you guys think, but i find it weird... ohh "Oh Honey, lets buy this Beef & Plum flavor... or should we try that Green Peas? Hmm oh look TAMPONS! Right where I want it, next to the baby food..."

Shin Ramyun.. the Korean noodle that Catherine used to eat. This one is in a cup. I saw one previously in the chinatown where its in the exact package.. didnt check the price for both.
its 2am now.. :)
feedback on trip:
refreshing.... =) reminds me of giant when i walk pass the cold storage areas :)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...