Monday 11 September 2006

MSN Rosak~

A few days back I chat with this friend of mine, F. F told me that she was at home and that she can't transfer the file over because she's using web. Curious, I asked "Why are you using web at home wor?!?" Answer: "My win msn rosak de"
I was like huh.. ??? what are you talking about... how can that happen? I mean you still can reinstall right....?

Today, I realised HOW Fcked Up MSN is. I mean enough with the stupid BETA Blogger you are NOT allowed to comment on NON BETA Blogger... got me so fcking frustrated... and made me 'used' a friend of mine to drop a comment on another person's blog. T_T WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS? Sigh... and now... msn...

I was playing DoTa 637 when I got d/c again.... xx.. frustrated I head to login to my msn to reply KS's msg. Then... ERROR 81000413.... I was like Huh?? wats that...

I thought it wasnt a big deal so I restarted the computer and it work fine.... d/ced... and the shit error came back to haunt me. T_T

I restarted my computer this time, and head for the safe mode.. and guess what?!? SAFE MODE cant run!! bitch. Most likely its some fcking trojans/virus. Fck hackers....

Since then, I cannot login to my WINDOWS msn though web works just fine~

succkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Tried to uninstall my messenger... and it justs STOPS at 75%... MY MY MY.. NOW I REALLY know whats the problem F was talking about...

Basically.. I cant uninstall 8.0, I CANT install 7.5, I cant use it, I cant delete it manually and remove it from the add/remove progs.. I M STUCK!

solution? format...
x.x

transferring files to my backup hdd..

wont be long..

;P

updated! I just googled/ msned Error 81000314... apparently I am not the only one

even ian got infected by it.. lol.. must be some disease i passed to him... :P

i hope one of you will know how i feels.... :) *AI VEE! *grin

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...