Friday 8 September 2006

Tagged? uhhh


Same Lydia.. i dONt do Tags.. But not to say i ever receive one.. i think.. dun rmb

anyways
FACT1 I like the idea of supporting the minority. In a crowd, I prefer to stick with the small groups as I don't like being left out by others so I try not to do the same to others. I like minority cause Majority has enough SUPPORT!! Minority rules!!
Minorities I LOVE! Machinist & Third Eye Blind etc (read friendster)


2 LIVERPOOL. I think the only time I "touched" MU club was during Cantona's last year. I played CM using MU. I think it all was meant to be. I was young. I never watched any football matches before. I just picked Liverpool. then, Liverpool have James, R. Jones, McAteer, Harness, Ruddock, Barnes, Thomas, Fowler, Berger, McManaman, Fowler, Rush, Collymore, Kennedy, Armstrong, Owen? (I dont rmb Gerrard)LoL



3 I am recollecting my fond memories of my past =) Starting with Transformers & old DOS/win95 games ^_^

4 I never had a pet before when I was young. Lazy & my hamsters was my first. ^^ I know that I shouldnt have adopted him(Lazy)... but I nvr want to know the life not knowing him ;P

I still rmb how ppl tell me like "Lazy?!? Name something else la! like Hercules.." ... LoL... Lazy suits him so much...


5 I am not smart not hardworking... I am a very ordinary kid :) with friends and family and a life above-average (not rich)

6 I alwys think that I am a v.traditional person... but I think I m not... I am proud of my chinese name... though I cant write it or spell it in chinese x.x LoL... I think I treasure my surname more than my name.. maybe cos I am like the 'son' and I have to carry the name onwards...? and I think that surname can lead us back to the whole big family of Kees ;)

Ugly pic of Rooney for those interested ;P

Came back from city.. was raining while i was in my short sleeves.. sighs

going to sleep now.. still recovering



YEAHHH forgot.... almost~ :P
While i was at the pc lab in uni.. i overheard two gurls talking about S.H.E, one was telling the other how lovely Selina was in one of the MV.. YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL AT THAT POINT? my heart was beating fcking fast and I was out of focus~ :P then before i leave, the gal left to sumwhere and I slip a note on top of ther books
I wrote "THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING S.H.E"

lol...

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...