Saturday 23 September 2006

Another MB Fact I didnt know

She is married... to a guy 19 yrs older than her!!! whyyy?!? aihhhh got baby summo d... Owen Isabelle... SHES SO YOUNG .. Michelle is just 3 yrs older than me... T_T... aihhzz her full name so cool summo Michelle Jacquet DeSevren Branch

I rmb Joann telling me that she was a bad singer in her first single Everywhere.. cos of the sound she makes at the end of every sentence.. but i like her!!! I REGRET NOT BUYING HER CD but just the cassette... haihz.. spirit room rocks! it was named after a place at her grandma's place i think.. some liquor shop if i m nt wrong...

shes sooo blody gd kay... and her fav song was the same as mine!! (though at that point i thought that she would go for the other song Goodby to You).. Her fav is Somebody to Sleep To .. which to her meant something like the Beatles' Yellow Submarine

I rmb when she just got popular... Avril Lavigne was starting at the same time as well.... Gooi Vern luv Avril den... I read an article at Kiwibox.com, comparing both of them... and maybe I was easily influenced back then; the article really is an anti Lavigne post. I didnt really do my own research to see if Avril really DID NOT KNOW how to play guitar... but i guess it doesnt really matter nw.... i like Avril too now... dont like her as a poser but luv her songwriting skills.

Wonder when is Mandy Moore going to tie her knot... sighs~
been awhile since i last play any S.H.E songs. :( I dunno why... so gloomy their songs when i listen just makes me soooo sadd.. but i dont mind other saddning english songs though... =( I still luv them.. right?
ISNT SHE CUTE IN THAT PICTURE... no not the baby >.<

seeking assurance..

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...