Wednesday 13 September 2006

Something On My Mind (Something IS always on your mind stupid) zzz

I like the idea of making a puzzle-solving journal... where I give no clues, nothing, and just smack the puzzle on thist text box here now, and leave it be. Then, i anticipate the curious and caring friend to come and ask me in msn,
"Eh, your blog that post, how to solve one ah?"
me:"hehe, find it yourself la :P"

I think monologue is really bad for your health, esp when you are doing it at 230am in the morning. I realised awhile back that I didnt change the GMT to adelaide. I dont bother. My body clock still works like in kl... not as good though.
Oh on the note that I want to upload my draft essays, I decided Not to. :) Too long, too boring. :) Though I like to talk about the Kiara Park one when I m done. :)

Bloggin with words cannot be as interesting as blogging with words and photos. But I think that if you are one of those very few ppl who can capture the reader's eye with just words, it would be way far better off than words+photos. I like to think myself as both words and photos Grade 3 out of 10. :) Does it really matter? Nope. Just like to think about it. I wonder too, what if someday my blog becomes like super hot hit? HA-HA. Dream on. ^^

you know, i noticed alot of ppl's blog, they alwys end with like quote of the day etc? I think i wanna start mine too... it will be "thoughts I have when I post this entry"

I've been reading lotsa blogs the past few days, and been constantly bookmarking those I find interesting. I got this one today, http://www.xanga.com/IrishBabyGrl91. its nothing really. i just like the way she writes into poems & such.. literature format. :)

I too been to Zach braff's blog, saw Dixie Chick's blog and even this fella named Perez Hilton! lol. i even bumped into this mag talking abt Lohan's blog... (I googled Lindsay Lohan pregnant after hearing the gossip from my fren)

This is an old pic on the Dixies. They were in conflict due to the vocalist's comment on George Bush (Applause/Boos, its my first time writing his name here!). And I've been listening to the Landslide for quite sometime. They are coming to Adelaide.... not sure if I am attracted to go.

Ya know, i think my life is about to have a collusion... no not a bad one! Its like cause I've been reading my past... and like its chasing up with my current self, and I (current self) is either moving too slow or have been wondering around back and forth. Once it hits me, and I hope it hits me good, I can get over this phase and move onward!

Talked to nick today abt defining love and how you know when u love someone... ;) I wanna post it here... but it would be uncomfy for myself, now I duwanna do that to myself, would I? anyways, it was a great talk. :)

what you get when you see ailin + kafaii online together?
I will be waiting here, feeling you. :)

talked to Catherine today. her router/streamyx got prob.. hp 2


Oh btw, those who have prbs with MSN, i fixed mine but uninstalling and reinstalling (i left the pc overnight while I go and dream about myself doing something funny) Speaking of dreams, I had a variety of dreams today in the 20-30mins approx. bus ride! How weird is that??

AIESEC's blog, http://adelaidelc.blogspot.com, hopefully Katherine will let me become one of the contributors, that way I can reduce my overflow of posts for myself to read.. whilst pushing those that I wan ppl to read further from the top.

I think yeah, I am really sort of addicted to writing at the moment, not to say that previously I dislike it or wtv, just that I think now I am more willing and able to make the move. :) Writing frees my mind. A way of contrlling the pressure? Nahh.. not really... its just the way it makes me feel, like ppl are reading my mind in some way... hehe but i wonder how many ppl still come by here....and read my dull boring blog. :) regardless, I still write the way I do. ^^

since i wont be able to offer you guys any material on my essay, i would give you guys a snippet on the lamess of my 'creative' writing


Hop, Hop, Hop, Here he comes,
Drifting through the winds of the Outback,
With his long ears, legs and tail,
Here comes the Red Kangaroo.

Hate it or hate it, u just gotta hate it. :)

ahhh... dont you guys feel that way when you blog? I DO!! maybe because here in adelaide I dont have that much ppl to SPEAK OUT too.. lol

yeah.. i m nt sure if this happens thhruout aussie, but i really like the style they do things together. its like, during weekends, if you go to the RUndle mall, you will see a bunch of ppl grouping around... one will be those skateboaders, one will be a bnch of sch mates and etc... and its like among that bunch, they have several small groups here and that, and they know each and everyone wihtin the small groups! quite cool la.. ;) its like hanging out , class size style~ :)

you tube? i watched this one b Kelsey, and she just videoblogs...

yeah... thats alll i guesss....

what i m thinking now?
I am thinking about i dunno.. lol.. when i start to think what i m thinkin, it disappeared :P

i m thinking about nothing,.... my heart feels great... wonder if i would still feel like this after i post this, or would i like go.. 'aihhhhhh' again... lol

;)
fyi friends and sisters, i thought abt going to.. erm.. GUESS!... c l u bb ing.. lolz yeah yeah laugh laugh... Joo YEE cant dance laa... i nvr dance before really.. nvr want to.. not even on my prom... maybe cos i have no knowledge about it and the fear factor is there? i thought about going for classes... hehe which i m suposed to be attending since last month... but didnt make the call...hopefully i ll remind to call that fella and ask abt the info.. :)

i nvr even consider about going.. not till nw.. lol she told me that it helps her froget about her probs... I thought I give it a try? ha-ha.. I m kinda imaginigng how it would be like...
"omg is he your friend, he is sooooooooooooo embarrassing".. chuckles~

lol anyways nah... nt going anytime soon... which is good, at least i have time to change my mind and keep it that way till i go with someone who I feel more passionate to go with.. LIKE YOU

btw, hl or any DOTA players, wat does FFS mean?

talking about getting old.. haha J (Memoirs of a Chocoholic) commented on pimps & camwhore... I am getting out of date in dota abbreviations. ;P oh. last week i thought TWO ppl how to use the term STFU!! *success? yes, i would say so! We must keep the tradition before it reaches the point of extinction~

so in the end, why do i blog? read my first post, and edit it abit. link will have another meaning of keeping in touch, updating...
and to Indulge it! :)

Tiangoholic.. wonder wonder~ whats that abt


fren in kl (flic) having great time i think.. linked her already.. she sounds like shes having so much fun... :( i just wished that i was there too.. hehe


having finish my eb platform... :( weekend COME ON!!

i shall end here... for today :)


Lindsay Pagano - Everything U R (if u wanna dl)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...